班國和義國最大的不同, 恐怕就是歷史上一個是中央集權國家, 一個直到近代才統一. 其他的就基本是一樣的
最愛還是閩東語(Eastern Ming Language)..., 欲罷不能.

平上去入
上1234
下5678
最近在看一本書, 講義大利某'方言'的使用, 在講語言和性別的時候, 提到小年輕認為對方若講'方言', 就不性感了, 而作者所認識的年輕情侶即使是對母語有感情的人, 沒有一個會用'方言'談戀愛, 或在夫妻生活中使用'方言'.
很有意思的情況, 不知道大家是否亦有這種觀點?

As one male teenager told me during another group interview: “Una ragazza che parla bergamasco non è che sia sexy. Perchè manca di eleganza” (“A girl who speaks Bergamasco, it’s not that it would be sexy. Because it lacks elegance”). In other words, to this young man, a young Bergamasca woman who spoke her dialect would have been less desirable that one who did not. Speaking Bergamasco, then, indexed not just working-class men, but also a potentially sexually undesirable female self, at least for some younger Bergamaschi. Indeed, among the many young couples that I knew in Bergamo, none of them spoke Bergamasco to one another, even when they could have and did speak Bergamasco to other people in their lives. Even for Dalia in the Ducato’s dialect writing course and Ella, one of my transcription consultants, who were both explicitly interested in saving Bergamasco, speaking Italian was the norm in their romantic relationships, except perhaps during joking moments when they might lower the pitch of their voices to utter a joking “pòta!” When I asked why they did not speak Bergamasco with their fi danzati (boyfriends, plural of fi danzato), they said it just would not have felt right.
最愛還是閩東語(Eastern Ming Language)..., 欲罷不能.

平上去入
上1234
下5678
是么?我倒觉得用国语谈恋爱才真的不性感……因为有隔靴搔痒之感。当然我当年是没办法,必须借助lingua franca嘛。现在伊会一点潮语后,阮二老订“情话”还是倾向于用方言,觉得更有味道些。
Tshṳ̂-pui Avalokiteśvara Phŏ-sat pó-hō tshuân-ke-nâng jît-jît phêng-an!
蹉跎莫遣韶光老 人生唯有讀書好 學須靜也  才須學也

--------------------------------------------
潮州话八调代表字:
1胎tho 2讨thó 3退thò 4托thoh
5逃tô 6在tŏ 7袋tō 8夺tôh
潮罗特殊变体:[ɯ]=ṳ=ur;[ã]=aⁿ=an;
[aʔ8]=âh=a̍h;[ts]=ts=ch;[tsʰ]=tsh=chh